2007 Judel Vrolijk design, built by King Marine as Bribon.
One of the very few truly offshore optimized and equipped TP52s.
- Displacement - 7233kg, with 3892kg in bulb.
- Over the past 18 months, the boat has been given a serious overhaul in just about every department, with the primary focus on making the boat both inshore and offshore capable. With the list of successes - the boat clearly achieved its goal.
- Recent works completed:
- 2016 - Full topside re-spray
- 2016 - New anti fouling, plus hard offshore orange paint on foils.
- 2016 - New North sails inventory, to Beau Geste designs.
- 2016 - Updated electronics.
- 2016 – Complete Mast & Rig overhaul by Hall/Pro Rig. New mast luff track allowing both mainsail cars and bolt rope configuration.
- 2017 - Updated running rigging.
- 2017 - Non-skid cockpit floor repainted (July)
- 2018 - New EC6 carbon rigging
- 2018 - New J/V designed rudder, built by Cookson Boats.
- 2018 - New B&G H5000 processor.
- 2018 - Increased waterproofing.
- 2018 - New Antifouling/Fairing
- Further detailed updates include:
- New McConaghy Doghouse
- Boom mods 3rd reef engineered by Hall
- Inmarsat System
- Wifi, Panasonic Toughbook and Toughpad
- Adrena, B&G Deckmann, Expedtion with latest software updates and polar reference collected data
- Receiver app G3 option Inmarsat reception
- Approved ISAF/RORC/CYC Cat 1 for Sydney Hobart and Transat incl.
- 14 Spinlock life jackets, AIS/POB’s sets in bum bags and 12 x Musto MPX Sets
- Judel Vroljik spare emergency rudder system with blade, cassette and carbon tiller
- Watermaker, tanks spare containers
- All spin Sheets and two halyards replaced
- Ultra light try sail
- Full safety, galley, medic and sanatory inventory for any Transat or Transpac.
ASKING: EUR 285.000,-
Available now, please contact me for further details:
Christopher Opielok <Opielok@opielok.com>