Azzurra Sailing Team is a collaboration between the long time YCCS and TP52 Class member Alberto Roemmers, the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda and its sporting symbol Azzurra, the first italian challenger for the America's Cup (1983).
Their 2018 Botin design built at King Marine in Valencia was modified this winter with a new keel and rudder.
The team won the 52 Super Series 2015, finished 2nd overall in 2016, won again in 2017 and finished 3rd in 2018.
- PABLO ROEMMERS - ARG - SKIPPER
- GUILLERMO PARADA - ARG - HELM
- SANTIAGO LANGE - ARG - TACTICIAN
- BRUNO ZIRILLI - ITA - NAVIGATOR
- MARIANO CAPUTO - ARG - BOWMAN
- JUAN PABLO MARCOS - ARG - MID BOW
- DAVID VERA - ESP - PITMAN
- ALEJANDRO COLLA - ARG - GRINDER
- GABRIEL MARINO - ARG - GRINDER
- NICOLA PILASTRO - ITA - GRINDER
- GRANT LORETZ - NZL - TRIMMER
- CLAUDIO CELONE - ITA - TRIMMER
- COLE PARADA - ARG - STRATEGIST
- GIOVANNI CASSINARI - ITA - TRIMMER